This blog is all about my obsession with basketball, and how my whole life has been based around the words working out, and push to the next level.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Basketball Survey!
After I reviewed the results of my survey on Survey Monkey I was very surprised at the results that I had found. I had 16 people answer and out of those people they all had some interesting opinions. Out of the 16 people only 10 people liked basketball the others either said no or had no opinion. My second question was half played basketball and half did not play basketball. When I got to the last few questions that had to do with basketball teams and coaches it started to show who really played basketball and understood basketball and who didn’t, because half and half would answer the right answer and the rest would say they do not watch basketball. I found this survey very interesting, I learned you really get to know what the public thinks about your obsession and if any of them have it. This survey helps to show me that either I have asked the wrong people about the sport or no one really has my obsession. I know there are people out there I just have to find the right crowd of people to survey. If I had asked all sports players I believe that I would get different results and find people who are just obsessed with basketball as me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was very interesting. You probably need more responses to justify the conclusions you made. Usually 25 is the minimum number to discuss.
ReplyDelete